In this recipe Paneer, Capsicum, Onion & Tomatoes have marinated in yoghurt and arrange on a skewer. Paneer Tikka can be grilled, bake in oven. Paneer are very versatile ingredient and it is a very healthy source of protein.
RS Notes :-)
Is there anyone who will refuse to eat Paneer Tikka?
I do not think even kids like them a lot and it’s perfect appetizer, could be serve in a party. Look, they are so colourful.
If you wish to start from basic, you can refer my HomemadePaneer Recipe.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Baking Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 10 Skewers
|Capsicum||2 medium size|
|Amchoor Pwd||1/2 tsp|
|Red chili pwd||1/2 tsp|
|Tandoori Pwd||1 tbsp|
|Yoghurt (thick)||1/2 cup|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||1 tbsp|
|Corn flour||1 tbsp|
|Red colour||good pinch|
- Wash and chop Tomatoes, Capsicum and Onion in to triangle shape.
- Cut Paneer in to cubes.
- In a medium glass bowl, mix all the ingredients of under "marinate" for 2 hours.
- Coat the vegetables with leftover mixture and set aside for 45 minutes.
- Arrange them in to skewers and bake for 15 minutes at 200c.
- In between, pour some oil or butter and turn them to get it cook from all side.
- Serve it with lemon and Tomato Ketchup.
RS Notes :-)
- To get thick curd, hang them for 30 minutes in to muslin cloth.
- Soak the skewer in to lukewarm water for 60 minutes before cooking.